FayBrook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By day, this cute country town is quiet. All the folks are friendly and always happy to lend a helping hand. But by night, darkness births cults that worship evil...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Death Rising~ An Apocalypse RP
.:D A W N:. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 7:08 pm by Vaspar

» Whispers Peak
.:D A W N:. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 9:04 pm by Vaspar

» Jereth's Den
.:D A W N:. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:03 am by Aaka

» Vaspar the Siren
.:D A W N:. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:52 am by Vaspar

» Funny Memes
.:D A W N:. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:19 pm by Vaspar

» .:D A W N:.
.:D A W N:. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:22 am by Estella Minx

» The Matchmaking Thread
.:D A W N:. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:42 pm by Estella Minx

» Werewolf Territory
.:D A W N:. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:18 pm by Estella Minx

» Jereth Minx
.:D A W N:. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:12 pm by Estella Minx

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

.:D A W N:.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn

Dawn

.:D A W N:. Empty
PostSubject: .:D A W N:.   .:D A W N:. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:25 am

Dawn

Let us be free.

Identification: Dawn 
Sobriquet: D
Hour Glass: Been around here for  21 years
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Religion: Atheist
Current Residence: Anywhere, she is mostly on the move

Exterior:
Human:  Dawn is a thin lady, long legs and overall not the well-muscled girl. Due to the less weight upon her body, she is quick on her feet, agile and simply swift. While not being the strongest, she is taller than the average female. Meisuring proudly 5'9 feet, she usually is taller than most of the companions she stumbled upon. Lithe doesn't immediately mean unhealthy, though. She is slim, yet fit and she especially got 'that booty'. Don't think of an anorexic girl while imagining her. Dawn got vivid green eyes, mixed with a tint of olive within them. Her relatively long dark brown-ish her is curled, as you can see. 
Lupus: She doesn't change much. Her canine form resembles her humanoid form; she is slim and less packed with muscles, however extremely agile and swift (faster than her humanoid form). Her eyes stay the same. The only major thing changing during her canidae form is her fur; instead of a dark-ish brown, it's a silvery grey. That grey-ish tone fades into an off-white on her front paws and into an ebony black around her rear legs. 

Major Skills: Sneak (Master),  Speechcraft (Expert),  Restoration (Adept)
General Skills: •She knows her way around
•A lone wolf, she doesn't necessarily need company or love
•Flirtatious
•Agile
•Endurance: She can go on and on and on...
•Sneaky and stealthy

Weapons: Her body (she uses her body and the fact that she is a girl to trick men and disappear from the scenery without causing a turmoil). Another real weapon would be a small knife. She always has it in her pocket, just to be safe since strength isn't her greatest skill.
Apparel: Dawn doesn't like wearing clothings, though she does. One will mostly find her wearing shorts and a sports bra. Sometimes one will even find her wearing nothing, though she will avoid that as best as possible to avoid awkward situations (she doesn't mind but for the safety of others).
Items: A small knife in her pockets.

Family: She doesn't know anything about her family. She left them behind. 

Interior: Dawn is a sassy thing. She knows how to use her body and has a way to deal with things. She is flirty, though she doesn't necessarily need love or a relationship. A rejection wouldn't shatter her. This girl is more reversed and somewhat a lone wolf. She never needed contact or bondings to other creatures. Dawn rather likes to be around the woods, mostly running makes her happy. She despises everything human, such as clothings. However, she got a thing for alcohol. Seriously. She needs to stop drinking.

Preferences: •Alcohol
•Nature
•Hunting
•Running
•Being free

History: There's not much to say. She's been moving a lot and well. Now she's here.

Experience: Two years of literate, semi-literate RP, mostly canine RP's.
Language: English, german, turkish and some swedish.

[If anything needs to be fixed, just let me know~]
Back to top Go down
Estella Minx
Admin
Estella Minx

PostSubject: Re: .:D A W N:.   .:D A W N:. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:38 pm

Accepted! (might I say, you have an impressive BIO.) Welcome to Faybrook. Feel free to jump into the RP whenever you feel like it. ^^
~Though I might ask if Dawn is affiliated with either of the two packs.
Back to top Go down
https://faybrook.rpg-board.net
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: .:D A W N:.   .:D A W N:. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 1:50 am

Why thank you, dear!
I honestly thought her off, like 2 minutes before writing down this biography. It's actually a shame new registered users cannot upload pictures (in this case hyperlinks) within their first week here. ^^
On the other hand, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what Mila Kunis looks like sp yeah, ahah.

And actually no. She isnt acquainted with anyone yet, therefore she's alone. I'd like her to get to know them before any relationships or affiliations are built. (:
Back to top Go down
Estella Minx
Admin
Estella Minx

PostSubject: Re: .:D A W N:.   .:D A W N:. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:22 am

That's quite alright! Just me wondering. Like I said, please feel free to jump into the roleplay whenever you feel like it, and PM me if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
https://faybrook.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:D A W N:.   .:D A W N:. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:D A W N:.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FayBrook :: Important Information :: Character Bio's-
Jump to: